Friday, May 11, 2007

Redecorating!

Look! In another effort to be more social, I've added my technorati favorites feed over there on the left. I haven't finished putting all the spots on my favorites, so if you're not there yet, don't fret! And as always, I'm happy to be a link whore, so scratch my back...

Just don't look at my authority level. If this were the presidential election, I think I'd be somewhere between the guy from Alaska and Lyndon LaRouche. Speaking of, pretty cool that Ron Paul is the top technorati search. Did I ever mention that he was my mother's doctor when I was a fetus? He was supposed to deliver me, but I was a few weeks early and he was out of town.

3 comments:

Maria Papoila said...

Madeleine McCann, 4 years old,disappeared from The Ocean Club resort, Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, in the evening of May 3, 2007. Police says that she was kidnapped by an english man.
Please, go to my blog, and if possible, copy my last post to your blog (it´s in english and in portuguese).
There´s a reward, google it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Are you getting spam comments now?

Mike said...

And this one wasn't even about Judy Garland! Oh goodness, now that I've said the JG word, I'll get that one that starts "Speaking of Judy Garland, come check out our..."