Thursday, May 17, 2007

More answers to reader mail

Time again to open up the mail bag -- aka keyword searches through statcounter -- as I attempt to answer the questions that led people to this blog. Oh, and for all those who've stopped by in the last few days searching for information about "Falwell" and "segregation," the answer is: Yes, he was for it before he was against it. Oh, and I still have no idea if Tyler Hanes is gay. Anyway, onward!

How do you say thanks to a Virgo?

Don't bother. Whatever we did for you, we probably did it because we knew you wouldn't do it the right way in the first place.

Is McGreevey a gay Gemini?

Well, he's certainly two-faced! But that's more of a Janus, not a Gemini.

Did a child die while watching "Barney"?

Not to my knowledge. Perhaps you're thinking of the third installment of the "Halloween" film series, in which the Silver Shamrock masks were designed to kill the children as they watched the flashing pumpkin, causing bugs and snakes to come out of their head. No, what am I saying? Nobody actually saw "Halloween 3."

Is there a karaoke version of "Surabaya Johnny"?

God, I hope not.

Autopsy photo of anorexia?

No, but I'd imagine it would be a fairly quick procedure.

Underarm hair in mainstream movies?

I'm thinking that new one with Larry the Cable Guy might be a good start. Or anything starring Alec Baldwin or Richard Kind.

Lunar cycle calculation for conception of a gay boy?

Aww, designer kids. I love it!

What's Sweeney scientology?

They eat people now? Run, Katie!

On the train kiss erections?

I'm on the A train daily if you care to join me.

Is there a gay Brazoria County beach?

Funny story about that. Back when I lived in the Houston area, my boyfriend at the time and I decided to take a late-night trip to Bryan Beach, a quiet little beach in Freeport, Texas. Stupid me, I left my keys in my pocket while I was in the water, short-circuiting the controller for the car alarm. I couldn't manually shut the alarm off, so I couldn't even start my car. To make matters worse, this was when Hurricane Keith was out in the Gulf, so the vicious tide was getting dangerously close to my car. Finally some drunken high school kids came out and helped us. I was sure they would give us trouble, because the boyfriend was in a very, um, gay bathing suit, but they didn't. But to answer the question -- no. And that goes for gay bars in Brazoria County, too. Except when I visit one.

Jesse Duplantis trip to heaven?

Umm, thanks, but I'll wait for the next train.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. you have the best searches, really. Do yourself a favor and NEVER say the name Becca Mann in a post.

S.B. said...

As a fellow Virgo, I agree with your 2nd answer whole heartedly.

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Tyler Hanes is currently performing in A Chorus Line.

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Mike, I'm sorry, I just realized you weren't asking who was this Tyler Hanes guy.

Mike said...

Oh, believe, I'm only too well aware of his existence. :-)