Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm nothing if not a follower

OK, so once again, I'm going to steal one of Southern Boy's toys and make my own Blog Cloud!



It's nice to know Patricia Heaton and Wallace Shawn are such prominent presences for me, and I obviously will never escape the shadow of Brazoria County (where they're mauling cats now).

From a writer's perspective, it's also nice not to see some of those words I consciously know I use too much. In fact, it's always good when you're mostly seeing nouns and verbs, and not so many (weak) adjectives and (weaker) adverbs.

Although I'm sure Jesus is thrilled my name came up so much bigger than his.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm giggling at the 2nd word I noticed after Heaton: Styx.
tee-hee! See? Still giggling.

Mike said...

I will admit "gay good guy hard" had the same result.