Thursday, January 11, 2007

If nothing else, at least you can smoke pot there

Two notes on my post from yesterday:

First of all, apparently Annie is not in some futuristic realm but is now in the lost city of Atlantis. Before it was lost, I wager. Which raises a few questions --Like if they had the technology to warp in Depression era redheads, why didn't they have the technology to warp out everyone before the city was destroyed? Even the Titanic took a few hours to sink. -- but I digress. At any rate, it should be fun to see what perky song of optimism Annie comes up with following the inevitable disaster.

And maybe I'll forget this deadly tragedy.
And how Sandy drowned with that lady.
Maybe.
More interesting, however, is that the arbitrary name I chose for my imaginary titular planet, Galbatron, is actually a Dutch electronica band. I really wanted to hear their version of Widor's organ toccata, but unfortunately, it's not available on iTunes.

No comments: