Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm back, not that there was time to build up cans of cat food and pate

Finally back after about a week with the parents -- and a week without Internet access. Yikes!

At any rate, I'll have more later, but for tonight, I just wanted to mention that I finally got around to seeing "Grey Gardens" last night. The show's not perfect, but it's certainly one of the best new musicals to come along in awhile, and Christine Ebersole was everything the critics said she was. And Mary Louise Wilson was superb as well.

Unlike every other queen, I've never seen the documentary, so I guess that's next on my viewing list!

Posting will be sporadic for the next few days as I prepare for my Carnegie Hall debut with the New York Gay Men's Chorus. It's less than two weeks away!

1 comment:

kb. said...

Dude, Carnegie Hall! Date/time/ticket info? Please post/fwd that info.