Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy new year!

Things are finally back to normal. No more long trips, no more leaving the country, no more business conferences -- nada. At least not for a few months. So consider my new year's resolution to get this blog up and running again.

That and the gym. I realized today that, with all that's going on, I hadn't had a good workout in about a month. Fortunately, this is the best time of year to go to the gym. For once, it's not all the toned people who make me feel bad. All those other resolution people are there, too, and their weight-lifting choices are just as puny as mine. Keep at it, guys. Pretty soon, we'll be the ones who control the assisted chin-up machine. Until about mid-February, at least.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Welcome back and happy new year! Hope it's a year of great blogging. Don't let the overly-toned guys intimidate you. And be careful, some of those weight machines are scary!

R said...

I'm with you on the toned people at the gym. I never feel like I'm in good enough shape to go to the gym. That is where running comes in -you can do it fully clothed.

Yenta Center said...

What's a gym? This term is unfamiliar to me....