Thursday, July 05, 2007

Milking one more post out of that trip

So, a fellow blogger told me that, as this blog is mostly personal in nature, I need to put in more photos of myself. Well, OK, I always feel kind of like I'm doing Vacation Slides 2.0 when I do that, Iceland trip not withstanding, but to give it a try, here's some shots from that Fire Island trip. Thanks to my fellow chorines for the photos!

Here I am arriving on the dock. I couldn't find my iron.

We sang really pretty. I'm wearing pink, if you can't tell.

Fall Out Boy was our opening act. Those rumors about Pete are true.

Somehow, someone got a photo of me at an open bar party without a drink in my hand.

So, they caught me eating, instead. And wind is kind to your hair for only so long. Notice the sunglasses I was wearing in the first photo and had hanging from my pocket in the previous photo are now gone. They're on the beach somewhere, so if you find them, give me a ring. Or maybe not, because now I can see they made me look like Lisa Loeb.

So, there you go. OK, one of those captions is somewhat deceptive. I knew where my iron was all along, I just didn't feel like ironing a T-shirt I was going to be wearing for less than half a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Really. I thought you were like a Ken Doll that came with the martini glass accessory soldered to your right hand!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing. :-)