Friday, December 08, 2006

Tell me: Is this fair?

I've lived in New York for almost a year now, not to mention living in New Jersey and Connecticut for a year each and visiting the city most weekends. In all that time, I have never stumbled across a corpse in the street.

My roommate has lived in the city for about a month. He came across one the other day. Or at least he thinks he did.

I've always considered finding a corpse a rite of passage for New Yorkers. How is it that he came to his so fast? I did see a murder scene in the Wall Street area when visiting several years ago, but I don't think it counts, because the bodies had already been cleaned up.

I'm so sending this in to Al Scaduto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I've lived here for nearly 5 years and haven't seen a corpse. I saw one I THOUGHT was a corpse but it snorted.