Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bellagio fountain

Why do people shoot video of things that everybody and their brother have already filmed, usually at a much higher level a quality than the average tourist can do? Why do we take grainy photos of the Eiffel Tower, the Empire State Building or the Golden Gate Bridge, all landmarks that already have been shot from every concievable angle known to man? And these are photos and videos that no one really wants to see, by the way. Is it just some crude way of marking our territory?

Yeah, I do it too. Here's the video I shot of the famous Bellagio fountain, spurting to Rachmaninoff.

9 comments:

Victor said...

I love that Rachmaninoff theme.

DavisMcDavis said...

I saw a girl at the Louvre taking a picture of every single crown jewel individually with her cameraphone. I mean, seriously. And forget the Eiffel Tower, how about the douchebags who take a photograph of the Mona Lisa? Actually, I have a picture of them: http://www.uncommonphotographers.net/?p=350
It blows my mind.

Nice video. :-D

Mike said...

Oh, don't get me started on people who take these photos with freaking camera phones. Camera phones were made to shoot quirky little stuff when you're caught without any other camera or for pervs to shoot up women's skirts, not to take vacation photos!

And victor, it's one of my favorites. If I ever had a wedding, that's one of the themes I want played at it.

Angela said...

Lovely video. That piece serves as a sort of love theme to the movie "Somewhere in Time". Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very good message

Anonymous said...

Something so does not leave anything

Anonymous said...

Bravo, this idea is necessary just by the way

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very good information


I advise to you to come on a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. There you by all means will find all. Hot Health