Friday, November 09, 2007

One more Duran Duran video

I can't resist, so here's one more. I actually shot one more, but the video quality is so bad, I'm too embarrassed to post it. Yes, it's possible to shoot with worse video quality than what you're seeing here!

At any rate, this was during the electronica set of the concert, a performance of "Skin Trade." Sorry the camera moves around so much, but I was dancing at this point. You also get a fab view of the video camera the girl in front of me was using.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching the clip on Duran Duran was great.Like, say, It was current,and better than nothing. A true fan would appriciate any bit. I've been a Duran fan since the 80's my body temp. raises with their music, because they are so hot.OOHHH love them.
Thanks Diana